My favourite videos to watch on YouTube at the minute are baby name videos, they seem to be everywhere! So I thought I’d do a tag of my own.
Obviously I’m only 15 I don’t plan on having a baby any time soon and I’m definitely not pregnant at the minute but I love babies and I love these tags.
1. What is your favourite boy and girl’s name from the top UK names list (2016)?
Eliza is one of my favourite names ever and that is on the list and for a boy Elliot.
2. What is your least favourite boy and girl’s name from the top UK names list (2016)?
Probably Blake for a boy and Lexi for a girl, I don’t mean to offend anyone with those names!
2. If you had twins, what would you name them? (G/G, B/B, B/G)
2 girls I’d have Eliza and Quinn. 2 boys I’d have Luke and Toby. A boy and a girl I’d have Eliza and Jake.
3. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
I probably change it to Olivia which is my middle name.
4. You have 4 children, any gender. Their first names all have to start with the same letter. What would their names be?
Eliza, Elliot, Edward (shortened to Eddie) and Eva.
5. What’s your favourite animal-inspired name?
I don’t really like any animal-inspired names, they are all a bit too extreme for my liking!
6. What’s your favourite colour-inspired name?
7. What are your top 3 favourite boy names?
Elliot, Rory and Noah
8. What are your top 3 favourite girl names?
Eliza, April and Lydia
9. What is your favourite celebrity baby name?
Kourtney Kardashian named her daughter Penelope, I really like that name.
10. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure name?
11. What are your most hated baby names?
The only one I can think of right now is Chantelle, again apologies of I have offened any Chantelles.
12. Choose a baby name based on a food/drink.
13. Choose a baby name based on a month.
14. Choose a baby name from Twilight.
I really like Edward but shortened to Eddie
15. Choose a name that is already in your family.
My brother is called Sam, I quite like that name.
I tag everyone reading this to do the baby name tag. You don’t have to be expecting!
With all my love, from Lucy