HAPPY NEW YEAR! If 2016 wasn’t your year, lets hope 2017 is.
After reading Eve Bennett’s blog post about her 2017 goals, I thought I’d do my own version.
I am just saying these as things I’d like to do, because if I say they are set in stone I will hate myself when they are all massive flops!
1. Write a blog post at least once every two weeks, if not every week. I adore writing and I love updating this blog but it is just finding the time and not being a very imaginative or creative person makes it so hard for me to think of things to write about!
2. Try to eat a bit healthier. I’m not saying I’m going on a massive diet or anything like that, but I have a massive sweet tooth and eat a lot more cake than I should so I am just going to try and cut out cakes and biscuits and chocolate etc etc
3. Start revising! Even though my mocks are next school year, they will still be in 2017. I always thought I could do what my brother did and just wing every thing and it still go to plan. Turns out I’m not as intelligent as I thought I was!
4. Change my style up a bit. I would love to be really fashionable and stylish but I have just accepted the fact that I’m not. But that doesn’t mean I can’t try!
5. Branch out my music taste. At the minute I’m a fan of 5sos, Fall Out Boy, The Workday Release, Jack Penate, McFly, The 1975, Dodie as well as a few Panic! At The Disco songs. As you can tell, I do have quite an odd music taste but I love finding new music so if you know of anything you think I’d like, let me know!
6. Post on Instagram more, and not just selfies! I love Instagram and I would love to use it more for photos other than selfies.
They are the only ones I can think of right now so we’ll leave it there!
With all my love, from Lucy