Welcome to blogmas day 23! Happy Christmas eve-eve!
I saw one of my favourite bloggers, Helpless Whilst Drying, do this and I thought I would join in on the fun. Plus I’m running out of post ideas, I’m not used to doing so many in such a short period of time!
1. Have you been naughty or nice with your skin care routine?
Until about October, I was definitely on the naughty list. But since then I have been getting better.
2. What is the go-to beauty product you would give to family or friends?
It depends on the person because everybody likes different things, but you can’t go wrong with something from the Body Shop or Lush.
3. Do you mind gifting high end products or would you rather gift drugstore products?
I’m 14, Christmas is the most expensive time of the year, I kind of have to go for drugstore products! But if I could I would give everybody high end products!
4. What beauty products are you hoping to see under the tree this year?
I have asked for the first Naked palette and hopefully some new brushes.
5. What is the beauty product you are dreading to receive this year?
I haven’t really ever thought about this because I think I’d be grateful no matter what. But probably really bright, garish makeup because I’d never wear it.
6. Are you participating in Blogmas this year? If so what has been your favourite post so far?
You probably all know by now, but I am doing blogmas! My favourite post has probably been day 22, because I love doing fashion posts but they are a lot more time consuming that beauty posts and it is very difficult to take full length photos of yourself!
7. Do you remember the first beauty product you got for Christmas and what was it?
I think it was a weird set of cream glitter eyeshadows from my mum. Bless her, she tries her best to keep up with the makeup I like!
8. What mini sized product would you recommend as a stoking filler?
I know that NYX do some mini lipsticks and Primark do loads of mini gifts this time of year.
9. Would you rather people ask you what you want or surprise you?
I like telling people a few different things that they could buy me so that it is still a surprise but I know that they won’t waste their money and buy me something I’ll never use.
10. What is your favourite way of showing your Christmas spirit through your outfit or look?
On Christmas day I usually wear a dress, which is very rare for me! I usually go for sparkly eyeshadow but I don’t wear a dark lipstick because I eat so much on Christmas day, I’d have to reapply it so many times!
I tag all of you to do this, but be quick you’ve only go another day before Christmas!
Songmas day 23~ Underneath The Tree
With all my love, from Lucy
I’ll see you tomorrow for the last day of blogmas!